Welcome To Vahagn Aris’ Marketing Lab.
Hi, this is Vahagn Aris & welcome to my Internet Marketing Training blog!
At any time you can look at my Recent Blog Posts Here!
Thanks so much for taking time out to learn more about me and how I may be able to help you market your business on the Internet.
If you would like to read more about me click on the About Me link at the top!
I’ll let you know up front that I am so grateful for past difficulties in life as I have become my business owner and person I am today because of it. I am able to share with others the Internet Marketing Training about what to do and what not to do and can relate to and appreciate the journey to success.
I have become strong through my weaknesses and on my way to creating the life I always wanted to have because of commitment, perseverance, positive attitude, personal development, coaching, implementing, failing forward and what I love the most, being my true self.
I used to think I had to be somebody I wasn’t to be successful in a home based business, but learned that if I am myself, I will attract others like me.
There is so much power within us all if we just knew how to discover it. Every person was created for greatness, each of us in our own right, to touch and impact the lives of others. We were created with all the parts we needed to succeed but somewhere along the way, we adopted belief systems that have kept us from reaching our full potential in life.
Philosophies I live by:
-What you do to other people universe does to you.
-What you give away you always get to keep.
-Don’t ever give up on what you can’t stop thinking about everyday.
-Build people & people will build your business.
You too can Live these Philosophies with our Internet Marketing Training!
Why Create This Internet Marketing Training Blog?
My desire for success in the Internet Marketing world is really pretty simple:
1) To be able to control my own schedule.
2) To have unlimited income potential.
3) To be available for my family, anytime, anywhere.
4) To show people around me how to be strong & independent entrepreneurs
6) To contribute to charities and causes I believe in without consulting my checkbook
Now, it’s likely I don’t know you personally right now, but I do know that you want something you don’t have. Perhaps you can identify with one of these categories:
– You’re new to the internet/home business industry and you’re not sure about where to start. Or maybe you’re not having success in your current business of choice, and you’re ready to create the success you desire.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart who is currently trading time for money. You’re ready to learn how to leverage your time and start something new so you can enjoy more freedom in your life.
- You’ve graduated from college and you realize the job market isn’t what you anticipated or, you’re on the other end of the spectrum and you’re facing retirement with little to fund your golden years but you have a lot of energy to enjoy life at its fullest and you wish to now pursue your dreams.
With that said, our Internet Marketing Training can teach you everything we know about marketing your business & making money on the internet if you are serious enough to take action.
But I want to be honest with you. There IS no “magic pill” or “free lunch” when it comes to Internet Marketing. You will need to work! My Internet Marketing Training blog is here to help you do that!
In reality, they’re only two things that stands between you and the really successful home business millionaires.
Internet Marketing Training – Marketing PLUS Mindset
You will need a ‘successful mindset’ to implement this Internet Marketing Training – the one that knows you will succeed and the persistence to stick with your goals through the inevitable ups and downs in any business. The one that treats your business like a business and not a hobby.
Now if you’re saying “Whoa, I don’t know if I have that mindset…”, you may have to reconsider whether being an entrepreneur is for you. After all, we’re sure you don’t want to start a business to kick the tires, but rather to pull out all stops and begin your journey to the top.
The good news is you can develop your mindset if you are willing to work on yourself. We’re going to be brutally honest with you here. Your business will only grow as much as you grow as a person. 95% of your success hinges on your personal development.
If you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. The question is, what do you choose?
Now Lets Talk Internet Marketing Training: Here are some of the things we DO NOT do to build our business!
• I don’t make a list of my friends and family to pitch my business to.
• I don’t hold one on one presentations or meetings.
• I don’t spam (send unsolicited email).
• I don’t wander around in shopping malls prospecting strangers.
• I don’t cold call strangers.
• I don’t do traditional sales.
Does that surprise you? Instead, we implement fun internet marketing training strategies that attract people to us. Instead of marketing to people that don’t know me or don’t care what I have to offer, we market to people that are looking for what we have to offer! That’s fun.
If you would like to find out more about me you can click the page labeled About Me at the top.
I also invite you read through my Internet Marketing Training blog and soak up everything you can. Remember you will not make any money ever if you do not TAKE ACTION on what you learn. Learn it and apply it!
– Vahagn Aris
No comments yet